YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON AND BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT BUSINESS TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND WILL BE TREATED AS THE AGREEMENT OF THE BUSINESS. IN THAT EVENT, "YOU" AND "YOUR" WILL REFER AND APPLY TO THAT BUSINESS
Terms of Service
Once your Home Movie and Photo Transfer Service order is complete, you will receive an email notice from YesVideo that your order has shipped, along with instructions on how to access and save the transferred digital files from this order ("Digital Files"). Digital Files are accessible for a specified number of days following delivery of this email notice. This email notice will tell you how many days your files are available for. DIGITAL FILES ARE DELETED FROM THE YESVIDEO SYSTEMS AFTER THE SPECIFIED NUMBER OF DAYS HAVE PASSED.
You may choose to download and/or add Digital Files to Google Photos during this file availability period. As a YesVideo Customer using the Home Movie and Photo Transfer Service, all Digital Files added to Google Photos are stored at 'Original Quality' and count towards your Google Photos storage quota. Adding Digital Files to Google Photos requires internet access and a Google account. Google accounts may be created online for free.
The Service provides videotape repair at no additional charge; if your videotape ribbon or case is damaged preventing processing, we will automatically repair it, keeping any ribbon removal to the minimum.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
You must be a registered user to access the Service or an invitee of the registered user. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and preventing unauthorized access to your account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your user name, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. If you lose your password for your account, you may not be able to access the data you uploaded to the Service or others including YesVideo or YesVideo's partners or affiliates uploaded to the Service on your behalf (your "Data"). You will immediately notify YesVideo of any unauthorized use of your password.
Acceptable Use and Conduct
You are solely responsible for your conduct and your Data related to the Service. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless YesVideo, its partners and its affiliates from any and all claim, loss, cost, liability, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs), arising from or related to your Data, your use of the Service, your violation of this Agreement, and/or your violation of any third party right (including intellectual property, attribution, publicity, privacy, and confidentiality). Your use of the Service must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and must not infringe or violate any third party rights. Any unauthorized use of the Service is a violation of this Agreement and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the unauthorized user and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Responsibility For, Ownership and Consent to Access Your Data
YesVideo does not claim any ownership rights in your Data. You are solely responsible for your conduct with respect to the Service and for the content of your Data, as well as any of the content contained in your communications with other users of the Service. YesVideo allows you to share some or all of your Data. If you decide to share your Data, you are giving certain legal rights to those individuals or entities whom you have given access to your Data. By utilizing the Service, you consent to allow YesVideo to access your computer to access any Data that you choose to be uploaded to the Service. By placing Data into an accessible format through the use of the Service, you consent to share access to such Data with those other users that have been authorized to access such Data. YesVideo has no control over such other users' access and therefore YesVideo hereby disclaims any such associated liability. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions required to grant the licenses set forth herein with respect to your Data. You agree and acknowledge that YesVideo has no responsibility or obligation to monitor or notify you of any non-compliance related to the rights you may choose to grant to other users who have access to your Data, if any, and that YesVideo has no responsibility to enforce or police, or aid you in enforcing or policing, the permissions you have chosen to offer. In fact, you acknowledge that YesVideo does not have any obligation to monitor any of the Data that is uploaded, posted, submitted, linked to or otherwise transmitted using the Service, for any purpose and, as a result, is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, timeliness, legality or applicability of the Data or anything said, depicted, or written by users in their submissions, including, without limitation, any information obtained by using the Service. YesVideo does not endorse anything contained in the Data, or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against YesVideo with respect thereto.
You acknowledge and agree that you should not rely on the Service for any reason. You further acknowledge and agree that you are responsible to maintain and protect any and all data or information that is stored or processed by the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you will be responsible for all costs and expenses that you or others may incur with respect to backing up, restoring and/or recreating any data or information that is lost or corrupted as a result of your use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is at your own risk. YesVideo will have no responsibility for any harm to your computer system, loss or corruption of any data or information, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Service.
Changes to the Service and Terms and Conditions
YesVideo reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or discontinue providing the Service or any part thereof in its sole discretion with or without notice. YesVideo will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service either by sending an email to the email address you provide with your registration or by a posting on our website. However, in no event will YesVideo be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service, with or without notice.
YesVideo reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement in its sole discretion, without liability to you. This Agreement, as amended, will be effective upon acceptance of registration for new users and effective for all existing users 15 days after the posting of any amended terms on our website. You agree to be bound by this Agreement, as modified. If you do not agree to any changes to this Agreement, you must terminate your account immediately. Please review the most current version of this Agreement from time to time, so that you will be apprised of any changes.
You acknowledge that, as between you and YesVideo, YesVideo or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Service, portions thereof, and YesVideo content provided through or in conjunction with the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights therein and thereto. Except for the rights granted in this Agreement, all rights in and to the Service are hereby reserved, and no implied licenses are granted by YesVideo. You may not copy or modify the HTML or other code used to generate web pages on our sites.
If you have comments on the Service or ideas on how to improve it, please send an email to email@example.com.
You should be aware that data or information available through the Service may be protected by intellectual property, proprietary or confidentiality rights which are owned by the user who submitted or created the data or information. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of another user's submitted data or information unless you have been expressly allowed to do so by the rightful owner of such data or information.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Service:
- Post, publish or transmit any text, graphics, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another's privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights; (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; or (viii) violates a protective order;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public parts of the Service (including but not limited to user data that you have not been given permission to access), YesVideo's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of YesVideo's providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures. You may not use the Service in any manner that in YesVideo's sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party's use of the Service. You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Service or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code. You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through the Service. You agree neither to modify the Service, nor to use modified versions of the Service, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service;
- Attempt to access or search the Service with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the search agents provided by YesVideo;
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, "spam," or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service; or plant malware on YesVideo's computer system, those systems of YesVideo's partners or providers, or otherwise use the Service to attempt to distribute malware; or
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
YesVideo has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and Service security issues, to the fullest extent of the law. YesVideo may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate this Agreement. You acknowledge that although YesVideo has no obligation to monitor any user's access to or use of the Service, it still has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure users' compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
You will only submit, upload, post or otherwise transmit data and/or files: (i) that you have the lawful right to use, copy, distribute, transmit, or display; or (ii) that does not infringe the intellectual property rights or violate the privacy rights of any third party.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf,
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Service or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.